Management Essentials: Project Planning and Time Management
24 October 2012
9.30am - 4.30pm
This course is designed for staff from both the academic (Grade AC2) and professional support staff groups (Academic Related grade 7).
- Develop skills in project planning techniques
- Prioritisation of competing tasks and workloads
- Action planning on your projects
- Enhancing your time management
- Effectiveness and efficiency.
This course aims to develop your project management skills and encourage you plan your time effectively.
Register for a course via Queen's Online: http://www.qub.ac.uk/qol
then click on iTrent Training link in the list of services for staff
Leadership, Management and Supervisory
Academic, Academic Related
project, planning, techniques, time management, effectiveness
Course Contact Details
Staff Training and Development Unit