7 November 2012
9 April 2013
10.00am - 12noon
Staff who work predominantly in an office environment
- Are you aware of the hazards in your office?
- What types of accidents occur to office staff?
- Do you know what to do in an emergency?
- Can you set up your computer workstation correctly?
- Is your chair at the correct working height?
This course will focus on typical office hazards and give you tips on how to make your office a safer place. You will receive advice on emergency procedures and guidance on how to set up your computer workstation correctly.
Register for a course via Queen's Online: http://www.qub.ac.uk/qol
then click on iTrent Training link in the list of services for staff
Health and Safety
Office, Safety, Hazards, Emergency Procedures, Computer Workstation, Accidents
Course Contact Details
Staff Training and Development