Laboratory Demonstrating for Technical Staff
26 March 2013
10.00 am - 1.00 pm
Technical staff involved with laboratory teaching in Engineering, Science and Health Sciences.
- The role of a demonstrator
- What makes for effective demonstrating
- Planning, preparation and organisation.
- Methods for small group work in the laboratory
- Communication Skills for demonstrators
To explore methods of teaching in laboratories, drawing on practical experience.
Register for a course via Queen's Online: http://www.qub.ac.uk/qol then click on iTrent Training link in the list of services for staff
Teaching, Technical, Demonstrator, Organisation, Presentation, Communication
Course Contact Details
Staff Training and Development Unit