Dates for this course will be organised when enough staff have indicated an interest to attend by registering on iTrent. Staff will then be contacted with dates.
Staff with responsibility for organising and managing Student Placements within their School.
· UCEA Guidance and responsibilities of each party in the placement process
· Preparation of students for placement
· Agreements with placement providers
· Risk assessment of placements
· Procedures prior, during and after placement
· Record keeping
To outline the requirements of the UCEA Guidance and the responsibilities of the University for students going on placement. To provide practical advice to enable delegates to ensure appropriate procedures are in place to adequately manage the Student Placement process.
Register for a course via Queen's Online: http://www.qub.ac.uk/qol - Select the iTrent Training link in the list of services for staff