Engaging Students in Assessment and Feedback
Date: 5 March 2014
Time: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
16 participants maximum
- why and when do we assess?
- good news stories in assessment and feedback
- applying principles of good practice to assessment and feedback to engage students
Designed for: Academic staff, research staff, teaching assistants
- to consider the role and purpose of assessment
- to explore good assessment and feedback practice to engage students
It would be helpful if participants brought the assessment materials/details for a module with them.
Registration is via Queen’s Online (In the navigation under My Services, select Other then Training Courses).
Design and Planning of Learning Activities
Module Design, Assessment
Course Contact Details
Centre for Educational Development
028 9097 1447