Being an Adviser of Studies
Date: 2 October 2013
Time: 2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
Additional Course on: 23 June 2014, 10.00 am – 12.30 pm
16 participants maximum
- The role of an adviser: what are the key tasks?
- Guiding students’ choice of modules
- Facilities and resources available for student support
- An Adviser’s role in student performance and progress
- Dealing with typical student issues and problem areas
Designed for: New and more experienced Advisers of Studies.
Aim: The workshop provides a forum for discussion of the key roles and responsibilities of an Adviser of Studies, based on the Queen’s Code of Practice.
Registration is via Queen’s Online (In the navigation under My Services, select Other then Training Courses).
Student Support and Guidance
Student Support, Guidance, Adviser of Studies, Queen's Code of Practice
Course Contact Details
Centre for Educational Development
028 9097 1447