Developing for Success: Managing Difficult Conversations
16 April 2015
9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Mid-level managers/leaders and professional specialists in both academic (Grade AC2 and above) and professional support staff groups (Academic related grade 7 and above). Please see attached document for more information.
This course will help you:
- Understand what are the features of a difficult conversation;
- understand the challenges associated with confronting or avoiding;
- appreciate different values, beliefs and perceptions;
- understanding what is said and what is unsaid;
- navigating through a step by step process to tackling a difficult conversation with confidence.
The aim of this course is to develop staff in the core Queen’s behaviour of leading and managing others.
Register for a course via Queen's Online: http://www.qub.ac.uk/qol then click on iTrent training link in the list of services for staff
Leadership, Management and Supervisory
Academic, Academic Related
Course Contact Details
Staff Training and Development Unit