From state-of-the art rooms in the city centre to our dedicated student village, we have over 3,500 rooms available. Our safe, high quality accommodation, with wrap around residential support is guaranteed for all new international students.
Weekly rent is some of the lowest in the UK, ranging from £85 - £195, with room options for every price range. Lifestyle options such as no alcohol and single sex are also available.
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2022.
Our all-inclusive residential fees mean there are no hidden costs and our payment plans help you decide what best suits you.
- All-inclusive fees - including electricity, heating, hot water, internet and other bills
- Student common lounge with games tables and a free tea and coffee lounge
- Rooms available for private, group study or society meetings
- Reception open seven days per week
- Residential Life team provide pastoral support, organise trips and social events
- Contents insurance included free of charge
- Complimentary cleaning of communal areas
- Parcel post system: you get an email notification when your parcel arrives
- Laundry (small charge) with useful app showing availability and time left in your wash/dry cycle
Our campus communities are designed to make you feel at home and help you make friends. From the moment you arrive, we’ll do what we can to manage and support your living needs.
This includes a Residential Life programme which features events and pastoral care, 24/7 safety and security, as well as maintenance support. Our Residential Life Coordinators also offer support, help and guidance on settling into student life in Belfast.
Our student accommodation in the heart of Belfast city centre is very affordable compared to private renting.
Conveniently located in the centre of Belfast and just 15 minutes from Queen’s main campus, you can be neighbours with the famous Crown bar and the majestic Grand Opera House.
All our new apartments include bathrooms, a desk with lamp, use of a full kitchen, dining table and chairs, television and high-speed internet, as well as including all bills. You will also have free off-peak membership of Queen's Sport.
Single or mixed gender accommodation
Limited accommodation for couples and families
En suite or shared bathrooms
Studio, one- to six-bedroom apartments
Standard and en suite room options
Lifestyle options of no alcohol, single sex, quiet living
Experience our accommodation for yourself by exploring our virtual tour.
We have 360 photos of all our locations along with tips and videos to help you choose the accommodation option that's best for you.
Queen’s University’s historic campus is just a 15 minute walk from Belfast's vibrant city centre.
The cobblestoned streets of the Cathedral Quarter and beyond are home to bustling restaurants, pubs and arts venues, where street art, live music and friendly people create the legendary Belfast buzz.Life in Belfast