A 10% reduction is available to INTO students progressing to a full-time course in the academic year 2021/22 who hold an unconditional offer and pay 90% of net tuition fees by 17 September 2021.
Applicants who are progressing to Queen's University Belfast from a Pre Sessional English programme have a deadline of *30 September 2020.
INTO Queen’s students have been granted a special allowance for the Early Bird Reward – your deadline is 23:59 GMT on 30th September 2021.
IMPORTANT: Please do not pay tuition fees until after you receive your visa.
It can take several days for international payments to process, and the intention is to release your CAS as soon as possible – you will need to show sufficient funds in your bank account for your visa application. After you receive your visa, you can then pay 90% of net fees before 30th September 2021 to avail of the discount – send proof of payment (quoting your student number and degree course title) to email@example.com
INTO Progressors Scholarship
10% discount on net fees
Terms and Conditions
- The INTO Progressors Scholarship is exclusive to INTO students progressing to a full-time course in September 2021. Exclusions apply – see point 13 below.
- Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2021/22 and must pay 90% of their Year 1 fees by 23.59 BST on 17 September 2021 to avail of the discount, subject to Terms and Conditions. Applicants who are progressing to Queen's University Belfast from a Pre Sessional English programme have a deadline of 30 September 2020.
- Students wishing to avail of the INTO Progressors Scholarship must email proof of transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who do not confirm their payment to email@example.com may find their discount is not applied.
- The discount is awarded for the first year only, and is deducted from net tuition fees.
- The INTO Progressors Scholarship may be used in conjunction with other International Office scholarships, namely: International Office Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught Scholarships; Queen’s Family Scholarship.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact the International Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their eligibility.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/ROI fees are not eligible for the INTO Progressors Scholarship.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the INTO Progressors Scholarship.
- A student may receive an INTO Progressors Scholarship only once during their career at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Students who have received an INTO Progressors Scholarship will not be eligible to receive the Early Bird Reward during their career at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Students who are required to successfully complete a Pre Sessional English programme at QUB INTO in order to satisfy the English language condition of their offer, are eligible for the INTO Progressors Scholarship. Applicants who are progressing to Queen's University Belfast from a Pre Sessional English programme have a deadline of 30 September 2020.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive only the highest value award with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant. With the exception of International Office scholarships listed under Point 5 above.
- The INTO Progressors Scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarships with the exception of those listed under Point 5 above. To confirm eligibility contact the International Office by email email@example.com
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the INTO Progressors Scholarship:
- Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology.
- ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Postgraduate: PG Certificate and PG Diploma programmes, MTh Theology.
- External PhD programmes where students only undertake part of their research at Queen’s University.
- Higher Doctorates - Doctor of Divinity (DD), Doctor of Laws (LLD), Doctor of Letters (DLitt), Doctor of Science (DSc), Doctor of Science (Economics) (DSc(Econ)), Doctor of Science, (Education) (DSc(Ed)) and Doctor of Social Science (DSSc)
- PhD programmes by Published Works.