GREAT Scholarships 2022
If you are considering a postgraduate degree at Queen’s, a GREAT scholarship could be for you!
GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Queen’s University Belfast, the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign, and the British Council.
We are offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes to students from Egypt, India, and Mexico, who will enrol onto one of the selected subjects below in the 2022-23 academic year. A total of three scholarships are available, one for each country: Egypt, India, and Mexico.
Applications open on 01 November 2021, and close on 31 May 2022.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Egypt, India, or Mexico.
- Be available to start your academic studies at Queen’s by the start of the academic year in September 2022.
- Meet the eligibility criteria of your selected programme:
- Have applied for and been offered a full-time place at Queen’s on your selected programme. Details on how to apply can be found on our website here.
- Not have been awarded a full or partial scholarship, studentship, or other government award to complete their studies.
- Read and confirm their acceptance of the GREAT scholarship terms and conditions.
- Note that a deposit will be required to secure your place on the programme.