We are offering one £10,000 scholarship towards tuition fees for a one-year master’s programme to students from China, who will enrol onto one of the selected programmes below in the 2023-24 academic year.
Applications open on 01 November 2022, and close on 31 May 2023.
LAW AT QUEEN'S
Queen’s is ranked in the Top 150 in the world for Law (QS World Rankings 2023) and 8th in the UK for research (REF 2021).
The School is a member of the leading Russell Group of universities, and has been educating students for over 150 years.
The Law School has excellent relationships with employers in the legal profession and beyond. We partner with a wide range of legal sector organisations, who deliver programmes of real-world skills to all students and we are privileged to have a Judge in Residence programme through which a High Court Judge makes regular contributions with students to the wider academic life of the School. Our alumni community are spread across the globe and many are leaders in their chosen careers.
Students in Law can join a number of extra-curricular activities within the School including the Student Law Society, the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Society and the Street Law Project. Other initiatives include the Queen’s Student Law Journal, the Mooting Society Global Skills Project and LawPod.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: Read and confirm you meet the eligibility criteria as listed below.
STEP 2: Make an application to your programme of choice via our online applications portal. Candidates should note the closing date for GREAT applications is 31 May 2023 and therefore candidates must apply for admission at least 4 weeks in advance of this date to allow sufficient time for a decision to be processed.
STEP 3: Apply for the GREAT Scholarship.
In the application form, you will be asked to provide in less than 500 words why you are applying for a GREAT scholarship for an LLM Programmes at Queen’s University Belfast, indicating previous relevant experience and how it will support your future career.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of China.
- Be available to start your academic studies at Queen’s by the start of the academic year in September 2023.
- Meet the eligibility criteria of your selected programme:
- Have applied for and been offered a full-time place at Queen’s on your selected programme. Details on how to apply can be found on our website here.
- Not have been awarded a full or partial scholarship, studentship, or other government award to complete their studies.
- Read and confirm their acceptance of the GREAT scholarship terms and conditions.