Law (Juris Doctor) Scholarship 2022/23
All new International students beginning their first year of a full-time Law (Juris Doctor) at Queen's University Belfast in the academic year 2022/23 and who meet the conditions of their academic offer will receive a Law (Juris Doctor) Scholarship of £2500. No application is necessary.
- £2500 for first year of study
- No application necessary
Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions Law (Juris Doctor) Scholarship 2022/23
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate Law (Juris Doctor) programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2022/23 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- The Law (Juris Doctor) Scholarship is exclusively available to new international students beginning a full duration postgraduate programme at the Queen's University Belfast campus in the academic year 2022/23.
- No application is necessary. Applicants will be notified automatically shortly after receiving their offer.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/ROI fees are not eligible for the Law (Juris Doctor) Scholarship.
- Students must register on their degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
- Any Law (Juris Doctor) Scholarship awarded is for entry to Queen's University Belfast in the academic year 2022/23 and cannot be used for 2023/24 or any other year.
- Scholarships may not be deferred to the following academic year.
- The discount is awarded for the first year only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact nternational Scholarships to confirm their eligibility.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for a Queen’s Family Scholarship - Postgraduate. This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive the Higher of the awards with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early Confirmation Award discount or INTO Progressors Scholarship.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion