LLB Senior Status International Scholarship
The LLB Senior Status International Scholarship is awarded to new students paying full International tuition fee rates, enrolling in their first year of study of full-time studies in the graduate entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated law degree at Queen's University Belfast in the academic year 2021-22.
No application required
Terms and conditions apply
Year one award of £4000
About the Award
This award is exclusively for new International students beginning their first year of full-time study on the graduate entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated qualifying law degree at Queen's University Belfast in the academic year 2021-22 who meet the conditions of their academic offer.
No separate application for this scholarship is required. If you are holding an offer for graduate entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated qualifying law degree and meet the criteria as set out in these terms & conditions, you will automatically be awarded the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship upon enrolment.
Eligible applicants will receive confirmation of their LLB Senior Status International Scholarship shortly after their offer has been issued.
Terms & Conditions
- This award is exclusively for new International students.
- The LLB Senior Status International Scholarship is offered only to those applicants enrolling on a full-time graduate entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated qualifying law degree. All other programmes are excluded from eligibility for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship.
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time graduate entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated qualifying law degree at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2021-22 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/ROI fees are not eligible for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship .
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any LLB Senior Status International Scholarship awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2021-22 and cannot be used for 2022-23 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred. However you will be automatically assessed if you chose to defer your entry until 2022-23.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact the International Office by email email@example.com to confirm their eligibility.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship . This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University Belfast, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2021-22 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive only the highest value award with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant, with the exception of the Early Bird Reward or INTO Progression Scholarship where applicable.
- LLB Senior Status International Scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early-Bird Reward.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.