The CQC Queen's Scholar Award will be offered to four CQC students beginning their full time Postgraduate Research programme at Queen's University Belfast in the academic year 2021/22.
This award is available exclusively to students who have attended CQC, China Medical University - Queen's University Belfast Joint College.
£9,000 total award per student (£3,000 discount on tuition fees per year, up to a maximum of three years).
Four awards are available for the academic year 2021/22.
The CQC Queen’s Scholarship of £9,000, is awarded as a £3,000 reduction on gross tuition fees each year, up to a maximum of three years.
Four CQC Queen’s Scholarships are available and will be awarded to qualifying CQC students who are progressing to a Postgraduate Research programme at Queen’s University Belfast in 2021/22.
The Scholarships will be awarded to students with the highest final aggregate marks from their BSc degree.
Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
- There are four CQC Queen’s Scholarships available for 2021/22, and these will be awarded based on a student’s final aggregate mark from their BSc degree.
- Candidates must apply by completing and returning the CQC Queen’s Scholarship Application Form by Friday 14 May 2021.
- Candidates must hold and have accepted an offer of a place on a full-time Postgraduate Research programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2021/22 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
- Students must register on their Postgraduate Research programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
- The £3,000 discount is awarded for each year of study, up to a maximum of three years, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
- Scholarships may not be deferred to the following academic year.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students benefiting from these arrangements will not be eligible for the CQC Queen’s Scholarship.
- Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the CQC Queen’s Scholarship.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive only the highest value award with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- The CQC Queen’s Scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarships with the exception of the Early Bird Reward where eligible. To confirm eligibility contact the International Office by email email@example.com
- The CQC Queen’s Scholarship can be used in conjunction with the Early Bird Reward discount. Further information can be found here.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
If you have any issues completing or submitting the Application Form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries relating to the CQC Queen's Scholar Award please contact email@example.com
For further information on other scholarships that may be available please contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 28 9097 5085