1. Candidates must return a completed CQC Queen’s Scholarship application form by 4.00 p.m. (GMT) on Friday 31 May 2019.
2. Candidates must hold and have accepted an offer of a place on a full-time Postgraduate Research programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2019-20 and meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
3. There will be four CQC Queen’s Scholarships, which will be awarded based on a student’s final aggregate mark from their BSc degree.
4. Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
5. Students must register on their Postgraduate Research programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
6. The £3,000 discount is awarded for each year of study, up to a maximum of three years, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
7. Scholarships may not be deferred to the following academic year.
8. Students must be self-funded.
9. Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students benefiting from these arrangements will not be eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
10. Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
11. Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
12. In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2019-20 academic year.
13. The CQC Queen’s Scholarship can be used in conjunction with the Early Bird Reward discount.
14. The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
For further information on scholarships please contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 28 9097 5085
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11