Ten awards of £4000 tuition fee discount available exclusively to new International Students who normally reside in South East Asia this includes Taiwan, Japan and South Korea and have enrolled on an eligible full-time postgraduate programme at Queen's Management School. Terms and Conditions apply.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Ten awards available for new International Students who normally reside in South East Asia this includes Taiwan, Japan and South Korea and who have firmly accepted their offer to study an eligible full time postgraduate taught programme at Queen's Management School.
Terms and Conditions
1. Before students can apply for the Queen's Management School Global Scholarship, they must first apply to study at Queen's University Belfast and receive a conditional or unconditional offer of a place of study.
2. Students must have FIRMLY accepted a conditional or unconditional offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate programme at Queen's Management School starting in the academic year 2019-20 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
3. Applicants must reside in South East Asia this includes applicants from Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.
4. Exclusions apply as outlined below.
5. Students must be classified as international fee paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible.
6. Ten awards will be made exclusively for postgraduate taught students from South East Asia studying at Queen's Management School.
7. The scholarship is awarded for one year and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
8. Students must register on their degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
9. Scholarships may not be deferred to the following academic year.
10. Students must be self funded.
11. Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Queen's Management School Global Sscholarship.
12 The following programmes are eligible for the Queen's Management School Global Scholarship
MSc Business Analytics
MBA Master of Business Administration
MSc Human Resource Management
MSc International Business
MSc Quantitative Finance
MSc Risk and Investment Management
13. In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen's University Belfast they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2019-20 academic year.
14. The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
15. If successful in applying for the Queen's Management School Global Scholarship students must confirm their acceptance of the award in writing by 31 May 2019.
Queen's University Belfast is committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
For more information please read our Equality and Diversity Policy.
Queen's University Belfast is registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland NIC101788
VAT registration number: GB 254 7995 11