Queen’s Management School North America Scholarship 2021
7 awards of £5,000 available exclusively for applicants from North America studying postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School.
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either Canada or USA
- You must have a current predicted minimum 3.5 GPA.
- You must submit a CV through the online application form by 07 May 2021 in order to be considered for this award.
Deadline for applications is Friday 07 May 2021 at 15:00 BST
Successful candidates will be advised by 07 June 2021
Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
- Students must have applied for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2021/22 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must hold a current predicted 3.5 GPA. This criteria is in no way connected to any conditions detailed in the academic offer issued by Queen’s University Belfast, which must be met to gain entry to the University.
- Students must be ordinarily resident in Canada or USA.
- Applicants must submit a CV as detailed on the online application form.
- Applications which have not complied with conditions 1-4 will not be considered and cannot be shortlisted for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to participate in an online interview with an academic panel from Queen’s Management School.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/ROI fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Management School North America Scholarship 2021.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any Queen’s Management School North America Scholarship 2021 awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2021/22 and cannot be used for 2022/23 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for an Queen’s Management School North America Scholarship 2021.This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive the Higher of the awards with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can however use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early-Bird reward discount.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.