Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2021
Around 100 awards of £3,000 available exclusively for applicants studying postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School from any of the following countries:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey or Vietnam.
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey or Vietnam.
- Applicants must meet country specific criteria, as shown in the terms and conditions to be eligible for these awards.
- Excludes applicants to MBA programme.
- Applicants must pay the £1000 deposit by the deadline stipulated in their offer letter.
Deadline 30 April 2021
Successful candidates will be advised by 15 May 2021
Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme (excludes MBA) at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2021/22 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Applicants to the Master of Business Administration programme MBA are excluded from the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2021.
- Only those applicants who are ordinarily resident in one of the following countries are eligible for this award: Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey or Vietnam.
- Students must meet the criteria specific to their home country as shown in the table below, to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. These criteria are in no way connected to any conditions detailed in the academic offer received from Queen’s University Belfast, which must be met to gain entry to the University:
A 4-year undergraduate degree from recognised public or selected private institution with a minimum of 70% or GPA 3.5/4.0
Título de Bacharel / Título de [subject] or Título de Licenciado/a (minimum 4 years) from a recognised institution with 8.25/10.
Titulo Professional; Licenciado with CGPA 4.2/5.0.
Titulo de Licenciado /[subject] (minimum 4 years) from a recognised institution with 90%; or 9/10; or 19/20.
First Class degree
Successful completion of Bachelor degree with First Class Pass.
Sarjana (S1) four-year course with a GPA of at least 3.5/4.
Four-year Bachelor degree (bakalavr) or Specialist Diploma from a recognised institution with a minimum average grade of 3.75/4 or 4.7/5.
First Class Honours degree
A Bachelor degree awarded by a recognised Malaysian university with Class 1 or a CGPA of 3.5/4.
A four-year Licenciado or Professional Title with 9.0/10.0
A Bachelor degree awarded by a recognised Nigerian university with ‘First Class Honours’ and minimum CGPA 4.5/5.0.
A 4-year undergraduate degree from an HEC recognised institution with a minimum of GPA 3.5/4.0.
Grado Academico de Bachiller or Titulo de Licenciado/ Titulo (Professional) from a recognised institution with 17/20.
A Bachelor degree awarded by a recognised institution with a GPA of 4.5/5, or GPA 3.5/4.
A Bachelor degree from a recognised National or Private university with a grade of 80% or GPA 3.5/4.
A Bachelor degree from a recognised Thai university with minimum GPA of 3.4/4 - 3.6/4. Entry requirements will vary depending on the Institution attended.
A Bachelor degree (Lisans Diplomasi) from a recognised Turkish university with a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0.
A Bachelor degree (Bang tot nghiep dai hoc) from a recognised Vietnamese university with a minimum score of 8.0/10 or 80%.
- Applicants who cannot meet the relevant criteria from conditions 2-4 will not be considered and cannot be awarded the scholarship.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/ROI fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2021.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2021 awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2021/22 and cannot be used for 2022/23 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for an Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2021.This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University Belfast, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive the Higher of the awards with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can however use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early-Bird reward discount.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.