About the Award
This award is exclusively for students who are a current student or have studied at one of the schools in the following list:
|Amity School Group, NCR||K R Mangalam School Group|
|Assam Valley School, Sontipur||Kasiga School, Dehradun|
|B.D.Somani International School, Mumbai||Kodaikanal International School, Kodaikanal|
|Candor International School, Bangalore||Lancers International School, Gurgaon|
|Carmel Convent School, Chandigarh||Legacy School , Bangalore|
|CHETTINAD, Vidyashram||Maxfort School, Dwarka|
|Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore||Mayo College for Boys, Ajmer|
|CHIREC International, Hyderabad||MIT Pune’s Vishwashanti Gurukul, Pune|
|Choithram International, Indore||Modern High School for Girls, Kolkata|
|Christ PU College, Bangalore||Neerja Modi School, Jaipur|
|City Montessori School, Lucknow||Neev Academy, Bangalore|
|CS Academy, Bangalore||Oakridge International School Group|
|Delhi Public School Sec 45, Gurgaon||Pathways School Group, NCR|
|Delhi Public School Vasant Kunj||Podar International School, Mumbai|
|Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai||SAI International School, Bhubaneshwar|
|DPS International, Saket||Scindia School, Gwalior |
|DPS Navi Mumbai||Shiv Nadar School, NCR |
|DPS Noida||The Aga Khan Academy, Hyderabad|
|Genesis Global School, Noida||The British School, Delhi|
|Good Shepherd International School, Ooty||The Heritage School, Gurgaon|
|Hiranandani Upscale School, Chennai||The Heritage School, Kolkata|
|Indian Public School, Coimbatore||The International School, Bangalore|
|Indus International School, Bangalore||The Sri Ram School, Gurgaon|
|Jain International Residential School, Bangalore||Victorious Kidss Educares, Pune|
|Jayshree Periwal International School (IB), Jaipur||Woodstock School, Mussoorie|
Online application is required for this scholarship. Eligible candidates are required to submit an essay of up to 750 words explaining why they want to study at Queen's University Belfast and how this programme will help them fulfill their career aspirations.
Terms & Conditions apply
Applications close 15:00 BST Tuesday 30 June 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This award is exclusively for new International students.
- Students must have firmly accepted an offer for a place on a full-time undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2020-21 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.Exclusions apply – see point 11 below
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate with their Domicile being India in order to be considered for this scholarship. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the International Office Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Deadline to apply for India Academic Excellence Award is 15:00 BST Tuesday 30 June 2020.
- The scholarship is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any India Excellence Award is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2020-21 and cannot be used for 2021-22 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred. However you will be automatically assessed if you chose to defer your entry until 2021-22.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact the International Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their eligibility.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for an International Office Undergraduate Scholarship. This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the International Office Undergraduate Scholarship:
> Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
> ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University Belfast, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2020-21 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive the higher of the awards (with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant).
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.