10% discount on gross fees - may be used in conjunction with other scholarships
About the Award
A 10% reduction is available to new international students beginning a full-time course in September 2019 who have both met the conditions of their offer and paid 90% of gross tuition fees by the stipulated deadline.
Terms and Conditions
- The Early Bird Reward discount is exclusively available to new international students beginning a full-time course in September 2019. Exclusions apply – see point 10 below.
- 2. Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2019-20. The following deadlines apply:
> Undergraduate students must pay 90% of their Year 1 fees by 30 June, or within 5 days* of their offer becoming unconditional; and not later than 23.59 GMT on 21 August 2019 to avail of the discount, subject to T&Cs. *This is to prevent delays in CAS issuance during the peak period
- Students wishing to avail of the Early Bird Reward discount must email proof of transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The discount is awarded for the first year only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees.
- The EBR may be used in conjunction with other International Office scholarships, namely: International Office Undergraduate Scholarship, Queen’s Family Scholarship. EBR may also be used in conjunction with CQC scholarships.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.Students who benefit from partnership agreements should contact the International Office via email@example.com to check their eligibility.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Early Bird Reward discount:
- Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology
- ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
- To be eligible to receive the discount students undertaking Pre Sessional English courses at INTO must have met all of their offer conditions by the relevant Early Bird Reward deadline.
- Students who are required to successfully complete a Pre Sessional English programme at QUB INTO in order to satisfy the English language condition of their offer, are NOT eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.