Spend four weeks with us in Northern Ireland, immersing yourself in a unique academic and cultural experience, and pursue your interests in one of three tailored summer school programmes.
All of our Summer Schools programmes include:
• A unique immersive academic and cultural experience, with the opportunity to pursue your academic interests
• Guaranteed accommodation on campus for 27 nights
• Optional credit- bearing programme at Year 2 undergraduate equivalent, following assessment
• Opportunity to explore Northern Ireland with cultural and historical field trips
• A social programme including welcome reception, film nights, social events and ‘Ceilidh’ Night – traditional Irish music and dancing
Northern Ireland is ripe for discovery with a remarkable past, an exhilarating present and an exciting future.
Study in the home of Belfast and the Causeway Coast, named by the Lonely Planet as the number one region in the world to visit!
Students will have the opportunity to see their learning in action with a range of field trips across Northern Ireland to sites of cultural and historical importance. As well as programme specific field trips, there are a range of joint cultural and historical field trips, previous field trips have included:
• UNESCO World Heritage site the Giant’s Causeway
• The world's leading tourist attraction Titanic Belfast
• Historic walled city of Derry-Londonderry
• The home of Northern Ireland’s government, Stormont Parliament Buildings
• Attend 'Orangefest' an Ulster Protestant celebration held on 12 July every year dating back to the 18th century
• Belfast Mural tour