2-day workshop, held across two morning sessions, on the topic of mycotoxins and antimicrobial agents.
This event has ended. You can watch the recordings by clicking below.
Day One | Mycotoxins
Day Two | Antimicrobials
The Institute for Global Food Security, in partnership with the safefood Knowledge Network, are hosting a virtual 2-day workshop, held across two morning sessions, on the topic of mycotoxins and antimicrobial agents with a focus on;
- The challenges posed by these contaminants and residues in the food and feed supply chains
- The impact of antimicrobial agents on the food chain
- The role of diagnostics in the agri-food industry
- Mitigation strategies to control and reduce these contaminants and residues in the food and feed chains
International speakers include;
- Professor Rudolf Krska - University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU)
- Dr Awanwee Petchkongkaew - Thammasat University, Bangkok
- Professor Michel Nielen - Wageningen Food Safety Research, Wageningen University