Issue 1 - October 2016
- Mitchell Institute Visiting Research Professor James Anderson publishes lead article on Ethnocracy in Cosmopolitan Civil Societies: An Interdisciplinary Journal.
- School of Law and Mitchell Institute Secure Major Grant on Reparations and Transitional Justice
- Professor Richard English argues that it is as important to ask ‘Does Terrorism Work?’ as to consider ‘why’ people mount terrorist attacks.
- Professor Richard English reflects on the arguments in his recent book, Does Terrorism Work?
- The Mitchell Institute is delighted to announce that we have been awarded a DFID Award, as part of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme.
- Mitchell Institute Research Fellow, Dr Julie Norman, writing for The Conversation