RECEIVE A £1000 ACCOMMODATION AWARD
The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences is committed to welcoming students from all over the world and helping them to achieve their ambitions.
International applicants to MSc/MLA Future Urbanism or MSc Advanced Architectural Design, who meet the eligibility criteria*, will automatically qualify for the Accommodation Award of £1000 to support them while they live in Belfast.
There are 5 awards available for each course.
Students must hold an offer to study MSc Future Urbanism or MSc Advanced Architectural Design at Queen's, for entry in September 2021.
Scholarship Terms & Conditions
Full terms and conditions are outlined below.
- Awards will be given based on the strength of the portfolio submitted with the application
- The Accommodation Award available can only be used for QUB accommodation and is not available for third party accommodation providers.
- Applicants must hold an unconditional or conditional offer for MSc Future Urbanism or MSc Advanced Architectural Design at Queen’s University Belfast.
- Applicants must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this scheme. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for international scholarships.
- Applicants must pay the required deposit of their full fees by midnight 31st August 2021. The minimum deposit level is £2,500, however, you can make a higher payment of fees if you wish.
- Students in receipt of full funding from external sponsorship bodies will not be eligible for the Accommodation Award.
- 10 Awards are available – 5 for each course.
- No additional application is required for the Award and students will be notified by email if they have been successful.
If you have any questions contact us via email: email@example.com
Living in Belfast
Some of the best value student accommodation anywhere in the world, all located within easy walking distance of the University. Make friends from all over the world, with over 2,400 students from the UK and overseas living in Queen's accommodation.
Belfast may be small but it’s got all the big names and everything you could need. The beauty is that it’s all packed into a compact city that’s easy and safe to explore.
Rooms are private spaces to look after and enjoy, and Elms residents enjoy an active social diary. Dedicated support is provided by Student Accommodation staff and a Residential Life team, helping students settle into student life in Belfast. Rates include utility bills, 24-hour security, 24-hour reception, regular cleaning of communal areas and internet service.
Elms BT1, Elms BT2, Elms BT9 and Queen's Houses can offer you the all-important space to live and enjoy student life to the full. Queen’s currently has 3,484 places in our student accommodation, which means you can take advantage of the most affordable, purpose-built student accommodation in the city.
We’re pleased to announce brand new student accommodation in the heart of Belfast city centre. Conveniently located in the centre of Belfast and just 15 minutes from Queen’s main campus, you’ll be nestled in a thriving coffee culture beside beautiful restaurants and a vibrant nightlife.
All our new apartments include modern en suite shower rooms, a desk with lamp, use of a full kitchen, dining table and chairs, television and high-speed internet.