We recognise the important role that events play for prospective students when it comes to making a decision about postgraduate study.
We will be running a host of online events which you can join from any location.
WHY ATTEND OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS?
- See academics or representatives from your course of choice
- Find out more about our Masters and PhD programmes including course content, hours of study, assessment methods and career opportunities
- Hear from current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen’s could be like for you
- View the state-of-the art learning facilities virtually
You don't have to be a genius to make a positive difference. Postgraduate Research is a great way to do something that has real social impact while exploring your passion and progressing in your field.
Watch back our inspiring Changing Lives PhD event and discover what its really like to be a researcher at Queen’s. Be inspired to start your research journey. Hear from Professor Margaret Topping as she does some myth-busting and discusses the importance of the student/supervisor relationship. Listen to our past and present researchers as they share their research journey and highlight the real life impact their work is having.
Join us virtually and discover why this is your perfect chance to undertake postgraduate study at Queen’s.
- Discover the innovative learning environment of the Graduate School
- Hear from a former student about how having a Masters qualification made her more employable
- Hear from current Masters students
- Hear from our Career Consultant as she discusses the top 5 reasons to persue postgraduate study
Join us virtually and discover why this is your perfect chance to undertake postgraduate study at Queen’s. Chaired by renowned Irish journalist and broadcaster Audrey Carville, the event centres on a panel discussion with our Postgraduate Deans of Education, as well as our current students.