We recognise the important role that events play for prospective students when it comes to making a decision about postgraduate study.
We will be running a host of in-person events and online events which you can join from any location.
WHY ATTEND OUR VIRTUAL EVENTS?
- See academics or representatives from your course of choice
- Find out more about our Masters and PhD programmes including course content, hours of study, assessment methods and career opportunities
- Hear from current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen’s could be like for you
- View the state-of-the art learning facilities virtually
Register below and join Dr Louise Rhodes, Programme Co-ordinator for the MLAW, for an insight into this Master's programme!
You will have the opportunity to find out more about the course content, including modules, assessment types and teaching styles. You will also have the chance to ask any questions you have about the programme or study at Queen's in general.
The MSc in Experimental Medicine offers advanced research training in a broad range of laboratory based biomedical sciences and is designed for students wishing to pursue a career in experimental medicine, whether it is in academia, clinical practice, industry or government.
To find out more about the course join us live on Tuesday 28 June 2022 from 1:00pm - 2:00pm (BST)
- Hear from Course Academics, and have the opportunity to ask questions about the MSc Programme
- Speak directly to students currently on the course
- Gain more in depth information about studying your degree at Queen's
- Ask questions to our experts and gain immediate responses
Watch our event on demand and discover why this is your perfect chance to undertake postgraduate study at Queen’s. Hosted by Professor Margaret Topping, the event covers;
- The 150 postgraduate programmes that we have to offer
- Information on funding
- The Graduate School
- Q&A with current students
You don't have to be a genius to make a positive difference. Postgraduate Research is a great way to do something that has real social impact while exploring your passion and progressing in your field.
Watch back our inspiring Changing Lives PhD event and discover what its really like to be a researcher at Queen’s. Be inspired to start your research journey. Hear from Professor Margaret Topping as she does some myth-busting and discusses the importance of the student/supervisor relationship. Listen to our past and present researchers as they share their research journey and highlight the real life impact their work is having.
Join us virtually and discover why this is your perfect chance to undertake postgraduate study at Queen’s.
- Discover the innovative learning environment of the Graduate School
- Hear from a former student about how having a Masters qualification made her more employable
- Hear from current Masters students
- Hear from our Career Consultant as she discusses the top 5 reasons to persue postgraduate study