Congratulations on your offer, you’re invited to find out more! Our virtual offer holder events give you the chance to connect with current students, academics and Queen’s staff before you join us in September.
Why attend our virtual events?
- See academics or representatives from your course of choice.
- Find out more about your degree including course content, hours of study, assessment methods and career opportunities.
- Hear from current students about their personal experiences and gain a real insight into what student life at Queen’s could be like for you.
- View the state-of-the art learning facilities virtually.
- Learn more about the range of study abroad and employability opportunities.
- View the student accommodation, Queen's Sport PE Centre & McClay Library.
Why not join one of our virtual offer holder events. We’ve put together a list of both upcoming and pre-recorded events so you will never miss out. We’re adding more every day, so make sure you pop back to find out more.
Still have questions?
If you have any enquiries about our offer holder events please contact us: