Welcome to the event
The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences spans disciplines that impact on lives today and will shape our future. Our international mix of staff and students make up a vibrant community that is home to some of the most innovative and globally significant research and teaching.
We recognise the important role that events play for prospective students when it comes to making a decision about postgraduate study. This event will give you the opportunity to chat to staff and students about the range of courses on offer.
Student Panel : 2:00-2:30pm
Hear from our Student Panel on their experiences and provide advice on the transition to Masters study.
Meet our Panel
- John Cunningham: MSc Software Development
- Molly Brennan: MSc Planning & Development
- William Adams: MSc BIM Project Management
- Danielle Gillespie: MSc Constriction and Project Management
- Conor Black: MSc Applied Cyber Security
- Jie Lei: MSc Electronics
- Katie Watson: MSc Psychological Science
Meet our PGT Academics, Q&A Sessions: 2:30-3:00pm
These sessions will give you an overview of our Masters course within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences. Get insight from an academic in the subject area of your choice.