The following qualifications will be considered for direct entry to our undergraduate programmes:
- Applicants who have completed the Surat Tanda Tamat Belajar Sekolah Menengah Umum Tingkat Atas (STTB - SMA) with good grades, plus a recognised Foundation Programme are eligible to be considered for entry to undergraduate degree programmes.
- SMU II High School students with a GPA of 7.2+ can undertake the 9-month Foundation Course at INTO Queen's upon satisfactory completion of which leads to Stage 1 of an undergraduate degree.
- SMU III High School students with a GPA of 7.5+ can undertake our 9-month Diploma course at INTO Queen's upon satisfactory completion of which leads to Stage 2 of an undergraduate degree in Management/Finance or Engineering.
- Applicants holding the Diploma D2 (or higher) with very high grades may be considered for entry to Stage 1 of undergraduate programmes.
- A-level students can apply to enter Stage 1 of an undergraduate degree. Please check the subject-specific entry requirements as these vary.
- Between 30 and 36 points in the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB). Information on required grades.
The grades required will vary according to your chosen programme. Please check our Course Finder for detailed entry requirements.
Entry to graduate diploma or taught Masters programmes usually requires either a UK upper second-class (2:1) or a lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate degree. For most courses, your major subject or content of your Bachelor degree may also be considered. Please check our Course Finder for detailed entry requirements.
The comparable qualifications from Indonesia are as follows:
UK Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1)
Sarjana (S1) four-year course with a GPA of at least 3.0/4.
UK Lower Second-Class Honours (2:2)
Sarjana (S1) four-year course with a GPA of at least 2.8/4.
When submitting your application, please ensure that you upload copies of official transcripts for completed programmes as well as those currently in progress. Degree award certificates for programmes already complete should also be provided.
Sometimes, it may be possible to exercise flexibility in the case of applicants who have completed their degree with slightly lower grades than those outlined in their offer letter. In these cases, the decision will be at the discretion of the Academic Selector.
On completion of your degree, please forward a copy of your official transcript and award certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the award of your qualification and the overall grade. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you further until we receive this documentation.
INTO Queen's Preparation Courses
If you are interested in Computing, Finance or Management courses, but do not meet the entry requirements, you may wish to consider a a pre-masters Graduate Diploma offered by INTO Queen's.
Students interested in undertaking a PhD at Queen’s University need good grades in their Bachelor and Masters degree programmes awarded by a recognised university, in addition to a strong research proposal.