Skip to Content


I want to change my Firm and/or Insurance choice. What can I do?

You will need to speak with all Universities concerned to explain your circumstances and you will also need to speak directly with UCAS. Only when all institutions are in agreement and have contacted UCAS separately, can any changes be made by UCAS.