Skip to Content


My degree transcripts/degree award certificates are in a language that is not English, is this ok?

No. If any documents are not in English the original must be accompanied by a fully certified translation by a professional translator/translation company. This translation must include:

  • details of the translator/translation company’s credentials; and
  • confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document; and
  • the translator/translation company’s contact details; and
  • date and the original signature of the translator or an authorised official of the translation company.

We will not be able to process your application until you have uploaded a copy of your original documents and their official translation.

  • Last updated

  • Category

  • Service Area