What documents do I need to provide when applying for a PG course?
To make sure your application is processed in the fastest possible time, you should scan and upload the following supporting documents along with your application. We may not be able to make a decision on your application until we have received all your relevant documents.
Please provide good quality scanned copies of the following:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must also provide a transcript. These can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. These are the documents that confirm the level and title of your qualification(s), for example, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- Research proposal (for MPhil/PhD/MD applicants only).
- Certified translations, if your original documents are not in English. If you do not have translations at the time of application, please forward by email to firstname.lastname@example.org when available.
- English language requirements: applicants whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
Please note that there is no need to mail original documents to us at this stage. However, you will need to produce the original documents when applying for your student visa and to complete registration and enrolment at the University at the start of the programme.