What documents should I provide when applying for a postgraduate programme?
"To allow a decision on your application to be made as quickly as possible, you should scan and upload clear copies of the following documents at the time of application.
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must also provide a transcript. These can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. These are the documents which confirm the level and title of your qualification(s), for example, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and the result which you obtained.
- Research proposal (for MPhil/PhD/MD applicants only).
- Certified translations, if your original documents are not in English. If you do not have translations at the time of application, please forward when available.
- English language certificates (applicants whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language).
Please note that there is no need to mail original documents. However, if successful in attaining a place, you will need to produce the original documents to complete registration and enrolment at the University."