Loyalty Undergraduate ScholarshipDeadline: Not specified
- Level of StudyUndergraduate
The Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship is a 20% reduction on first year gross tuition fees available exclusively to students who have been assessed as paying International tuition fee rates and are Exchange, Summer School or Study Abroad students progressing to a full duration undergraduate programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus in the academic year 2021/22.
Application is necessary.
Terms and conditions apply.
20% reduction on first year gross tuition fees
Number of Awards
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Students must hold an offer of a place on a full-time and complete duration programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2021/22 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
Exclusions apply – see point 10 below.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
- Students must be Exchange, Study Abroad or International Summer School Students who have successfully completed the full duration of their previous programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- Students must complete an application form via the Queen’s University Belfast website to verify their previous programme of study.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Students must register on their degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- Where Queen’s University Belfast has agreed discounted tuition fees with partner institutions, those students should contact the International Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their eligibility.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for a Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship-Undergraduate. This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship: Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology: ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive only the highest value award with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early-Bird reward discount. To confirm eligibility contact the International Office by email email@example.com
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
Help with new course
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 15:58:00 GMT
How to Apply
Complete the online application form to verify your previous studies at Queen's University Belfast.
Terms and conditions apply