- NationalityBangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- Level of StudyPostgraduate Taught
Awards of £5,000 available exclusively for outstanding international applicants from South Asia who choose to study postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School.
To qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of either Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- Applicants must have or be due to receive a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a postgraduate taught programmes at Queen’s Management School which they have accepted by the scholarship deadline.
- Excludes applicants to MBA programme
Successful candidates will be advised by 15 May 2022
Relevant Links for More Information
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate taught programme (excludes MBA) at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2022/23 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- To be eligible applicants must have accepted their offer by the scholarship deadline of 30 April 2022.
- Applicants to the Master of Business Administration programme MBA are excluded from the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2022.
- Only those applicants who are ordinarily resident in one of the following countries are eligible for this award: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- Applicants must have or be due to receive a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University. For details of equivalent qualifications click on the relevant country: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan or Sri Lanka. This criteria is in no way connected to any conditions detailed in the academic offer received from Queen’s University Belfast, which must be met to gain entry to the University.
- No application is necessary. Applicants who meet the criteria from conditions 1-5 will be considered and awarded the scholarship.
- Notification of their scholarship award will be issued to successful candidates by 15 May 2022.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2022.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Any Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2022 awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2022/23 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for a Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2022.This excludes students in receipt of educational loans.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University Belfast, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive the Higher of the awards with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- International scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarship. Where eligible students can however use their scholarship in conjunction with the Early-Bird reward discount.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion
Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Tue, 07 Sep 2021 17:15:00 BST
Sat, 30 Apr 2022 23:59:00 BST
How to Apply
No application necessary