Check you are eligible by checking both the Academic Requirements and the Socioeconomic entry requirements on the course page.
The course is open to applicants resident in Northern Ireland. It is not open to applicants from outside Northern Ireland.
- Evidence to demonstrate how you have been directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic (see detail in next section)
- If you have a degree, locate your degree certificate.
- If you do not have a degree, you will need to complete the following documents in preparation for your application and add these to the ‘My Documents’ section within the Direct Applications Portal:
- RPEL form (Tick 'RPEL (Admission)')
- Copy of your current CV
Create an account in the Queen’s Direct Application Portal. Navigate through the following steps:
- Add personal details, education and other experience
- Start a new application
- Select Type of Study > Postgraduate Taught
- School / Institute > Queen’s Management School
- Subject area > Management
- Degree > Operations and Supply Chain Management (Postgraduate Certificate)
- Select your attendance mode: Part-time
- Add details of two referees e.g. an employer, or lecturer
Within this section you will upload supporting documentation e.g. your degree award certificate. If you have not undertaken a degree you will need to upload RPEL Form and your CV.
As this course is specifically targeted towards those who have been directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic you will also use this area to upload evidence to demonstrate how you meet the criteria. This will include one of the following pieces of evidence:
- Unemployed since 1 March 2020 – evidence: redundancy notice or recent welfare benefit
- Furloughed – evidence: provide confirmation from employer
- Economically Inactive and partner furloughed, unemployed or on reduced earnings as a result of the impact of COVID-19 – evidence: confirmation from employer; benefit/grant application/HMRC scheme application
- Self-employed and income affected by COVID-19 – evidence: benefit or Self Employed Income Support application
Complete your application for the Postgraduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management by 2pm on Friday 24 July 2020.
- You will be required to provide evidence of your identity and eligibility after accepting your offer and prior to commencing the course
- Start the course on Monday 17 August 2020