26 student photos that perfectly capture the beauty of Northern Ireland
Wondering what there is to do in your downtime while you're a student at Queen's? Take a leaf out of these students' books and take in the epic countryscapes, beaches and mountains right on the doorstep of Belfast.
1. Casually hang at a clifftop
2. Follow in the footsteps of giants
3. Make a splash
4. Take an epic road trip
5. Watch the sunrise...
6. ...And set
7. Visit the famous Kingsroad
8. Take a dip in the ocean
9. Test your nerve on a rope bridge
10. See the city lights
11. Feel a little foxy
12. Take an epic selfie
13. Look out towards Scotland
14. Get up-close with wildlife
15. Explore castles on the coast
16. Take in the green landscape...
17. ...Which looks even more dramatic from the air
18. See the famous cranes
19. Go rock climbing
20. Bring your best Insta-pose to a geological wonder
21. Be charmed by a fishing village
22. Or try and catch your own
23. Feel epic
24. Like, really epic
25. Take in ancient ruins
26. See where the sky meets the sea
Pictures courtesy of Queen's students: @amymundye, @mariajohnstonx, @marissapicc, @tmrsv_, @_sarahtyler_, @chwbrown, @daaniellarxo, @ldredhead, @inesxsc, @juliemorrow, @karontoetsi, @richcomingfromyou, @valerishkavoff, and Hung Phung via Facebook
Discover more things to do in Northern Ireland
More news and features
Cat Rafferty, Residential Assistant
23/05/2018 - Residential Assistant, Cat Rafferty, is here to answer some of your frequently asked questions about living in Queen’s Accommodation.