HR Business Partner
Email: email@example.com Phone: 028 9097 5305
- Partnering with the Faculty leadership team, including Heads of School and School Managers, advising on and contributing to action planning and operational decision making
- Developing and implementing a corresponding local People Plan, to facilitate achievement of strategic objectives and drive actions
- Collaborating with People and Culture Directorate’s Centres of Expertise to develop and implement institutional initiatives and practical solutions that achieve strategic aims. This includes providing advice on institutional activities such as Academic Progression, Staff Survey, etc
- Leading on the full range of employee relations casework including grievance, disciplinary, performance management, redundancy, and conflict resolution by identifying and supporting the implementation of effective solutions.
Associate HR Business Partner
Phone: 028 9097 1125
- Work collaboratively with the HRBP to provide expert professional advice, value-added services and support to managers on all aspects of HR
- Supporting the HRBP in designing and developing local people plans, together with a high level recruitment plan, to facilitate achievement of strategic objectives, and to drive actions
- Leading proactively, when required, on the full range of employee relations casework including grievance, disciplinary, performance management, redundancy, interpersonal and conflict resolution by identifying effective solutions, escalating where appropriate to the relevant HRBP
- Analysing management information and data to identify organisational trends, provide insight on HR matters and inform decision making.
AHSS Internal Recruiter
Details to follow shortly
Phone: 028 9097 1182
- Partnering with managers and leaders to understand talent needs
- Identification of short and long term resourcing challenges and solutions to support key University partners
- Develop talent acquisition strategies including talent sourcing and networking to ensure Queen’s attracts top global talent
- Advise and coach managers through end to end recruitment process
- Management of candidate relationships pre and post recruitment stage to ensure a great candidate experience.