Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 028 9097 3493
- Leading and managing the AHSS Faculty Student Recruitment Hub. That includes the design and implementation of a global student recruitment strategy for AHSS
- Improving the Faculty profile and achieving ambitious domestic and international targets
- Utilisation of marketing budget and return on investment to maximise recruitment outcomes
- Representing the Faculty and its five Schools at numerous University committees and providing marketing and recruitment direction to each of the Faculty committees
- Supporting Faculty Deans to deliver their portfolios; working particularly closely with the Dean of Internationalisation, Dean of Education and Dean of Graduate Studies.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 028 9097 5385
- Planning and overseeing AHSS Faculty Student Recruitment and its Schools’ international recruitment activities in order to meet student recruitment targets
- Contributing to AHSS international conversion strategy to maximise the conversion of leads to applications and enrolments
- Liaising with and providing support to in-market Queen’s staff in various regions worldwide
- Undertaking some international travel to attend fairs, meet agents etc
- Working with INTO Queen’s to ensure maximum student progression into the Faculty
- Line management of International Recruitment Officer, QMS Recruitment and Events Officer, and Study Abroad Recruitment Officer.
Clerical Support to SRH Team
Phone: 028 9097 2562
- Assist Domestic Recruitment and Events Officer, Respond to Askahss queries.
QMS Recruitment and Events Officer
Phone: 028 9097 5305
- Promoting student recruitment at the Queen’s Management School (QMS) in both domestic and international markets
- Managing QMS programme updates for literature
- Coordinating an annual calendar of events to meet student targets
- Managing QMS platforms including website, social media and China microsite
- Developing content for QMS email conversion campaigns
- Nurturing relationships with QMS Partner Universities in China (includes running the direct applicant conversion campaigns).
Recruitment and Events Officer
Phone: 028 9097 3747
- Coordinating international recruitment events and managing enquiries from prospective students and their families, agents and/or careers advisers
- Organising and managing all AHSS international recruitment and conversion events on campus and online
- Managing the end-to-end enquiry process for potential international applicants and Offer Holders
- Undertaking international travel to support in-market teams, attend events and meet agents, prospective students and Offer Holders
- Managing international student call centre.
Study Abroad Recruitment Officer
To be appointed
Phone: 028 9097 2562
- Promoting study abroad and short term study opportunities (including summer schools) to potential international students
- Maintaining and developing relationships with universities and Study Abroad providers to increase the reach of our available programmes
- Acting as a point of contact for potential applicants
- Attending in-market activities including recruitment fairs, conferences and partner events
- Researching the marketplace and identifying new opportunities for the AHSS Faculty.
Tel: 028 9097 5374
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications for the AHSS Faculty Student Recruitment Hub, including strategic marketing plans that create competitive advantage for AHSS
- Overseeing the recruitment activities in pursuit of domestic student recruitment targets
- Coordinating marketing materials and collaborating with Schools on unique selling points
- Working with other teams to shape content and drive a digital approach
- Planning and overseeing domestic campaigns and Course Finder activity
- Line management of Digital Marketing Officer, Domestic Recruitment and Events Officer, Digital Media Assistant, and Clerical Officer.
Secretary to Business Development Manager
Phone: 028 9097 5242
- Providing a wide range of clerical support within the AHSS Faculty Student Recruitment Hub
- Providing day-to-day clerical support including domestic recruitment and events
- Supporting budget administration
- Coordinating student payments as well as finance and purchasing processing
- Assisting with student enquiries management.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Phone: 028 9097 1314
- Production of creative visual assets to support a wide range of AHSS marketing and communications activity
- Project managing video production
- Filming and editing video content
- Coordinating uploads to video channels used by AHSS
- Creating organic content
- Updating the Queen’s website and providing Course Finder support.
Domestic Recruitment and Events Officer
Phone: 028 9097 5385
- Coordinating domestic recruitment events and managing contact with prospective students and their families, agents and/or careers advisers
- Organising and managing all AHSS domestic recruitment and conversion events on campus and online
- Managing the enquiry process for potential domestic applicants and Offer Holders
- Overseeing the Faculty’s GB Student Ambassador Programme
- Organising the GB Human Rights and Peace Building Summer School
- Representing AHSS at NI school visits and supporting GB activity at UCAS Fairs etc.
Digital Marketing Officer
Phone: 028 9097 5351
- Managing the Faculty’s digital activity across a range of platforms in the domestic and international markets:
- Overseeing paid digital advertising campaigns to drive student recruitment
- Developing digital content creation for student recruitment in all markets
- Coordinating recruitment email communications
- Coordinating AHSS social media student ambassadors
- Supporting Course finder processes.
North America Team
Senior International Officer
Phone: 028 9097 3493
- Operational responsibility for delivering the University’s corporate international agenda within the USA and Canada, including development and management of sales/recruitment channels to deliver against the agreed international student recruitment targets
- Management of QUB’s North America team, both Belfast and regionally based staff members, including development of rolling plans, implementation of activity and ongoing monitoring of performance
- Working to develop new and existing relationships in the USA and Canada and support with the ongoing management of these partnerships
- Support QUB Faculties and Schools in the consideration of institutional collaborations in the USA and Canada with particular attention to articulation arrangements contributing to the achievement of international recruitment targets
- Planning and delivering appropriate promotional material and marketing activity to support UG, PGT and PGR level recruitment in countries within the prescribed geographical area including market-specific marketing collateral, country management and performance monitoring of agents and partners, attendance at exhibitions and providing advice to international students in such contexts.
Phone: 028 9097 1041
- Responsible for student recruitment from the US and Canada, for all full degree study levels
- Main point of contact for enquiries from potential applicants and applicants from the US and Canada.
USA Partnerships Officer
Phone: 028 9097 1123
- Supporting academic colleagues in the development and delivery of business and operational plans for USA Strategic Partnerships, under the University’s USA Strategy
- Ensuring efficient and effective delivery of proposed partnership interventions including inward and outward visits, showcase events, business plan proposals, education, research and profile raising initiatives
- Monitoring developments and progress against partner plans and provide ongoing administrative support for meetings and activities
- Supporting the financial administration and monitoring of USA partnership seed funding and progress against strategic objectives.