Do you value the work of postdocs? Is there a specific postdoc who you find amazing, who inspired you or helped you? If yes, show it and say it with a badge and #LovePostdocs!
Queen's staff and students are encouraged to take advantage of National Postdoc Appreciation Week to show recognition to postdocs in general and/or to specific individuals.
To do it, it's easy! Just grab a badge (collection points listed below), wear it proudly, and share your stories and thanks on social media using #LovePostdocs (and if enough place #LoveQUB too!).
Badges will be available for collection from the 16 September 2019.
Badges collection MHLS:
- Centre for Experimental Medicine: Reception Wellcome Wolfson building
- Centre for Cancer Research and Cell Biology: Reception main building + HSB reception
- Centre for Public Health: First floor kitchen ICSB and ICSA reception
- School of Pharmacy: Staff room (coffee room) in McClay building
- School of Biological Sciences: Reception (Chlorine Gardens)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery: Communal room of MBC level 7 and common area on the ground floor in houses 4-6 of CESI
- Faculty MHLS: Reception Faculty office (1st floor, 90 Lisburn road) and PDC (2nd floor)
Badges collection EPS:
- Ashby building: 4th floor staff room
- David Keir Building: 2nd floor common room and civil engineering reception (1st floor)
- Elmwood Building: ground floor common room
Badges collection AHSS:
- 2 University square (reception)
- Research and Enterprise, Reception