FAMILY OPEN DAY - REGISTER NOW
Saturday 8 September 2018, 9.30am–2.30pm
Our Undergraduate Family Open Day is an opportunity for all parents and students from any locality to experience our beautiful campus first hand and find out everything about studying and living at Queen’s.
Travelling from outside Northern Ireland?
With two airports and regular daily flights to most major UK cities, Belfast is more accessible than you think. In fact, it's only an hour from London and only 40 minutes from Manchester and Liverpool. Check out our 'getting here' guide to make your trip here even easier.
Stay the night and get a taste of Elms BT9
* Towels and bed linen are included in all rooms
** Booking is on a first come, first served basis, and available to prospective students and their parents.
STUDENTS FROM ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES AND THE ISLANDS
Students and families travelling from England, Scotland, Wales and the Islands are encouraged to first stop at the ‘GB Welcome Centre’ (Canada Room and Council Chamber) where they can drop off any bags and pick up your free city bus tour ticket (Information on how to pre-register will be sent by email).
Come along to find out more about the Undergraduate Scholarships Plus award scheme available for 2019 entry. Speak directly with our current GB students and find out more about their unique experiences of studying and living in Belfast. A secure luggage store is available.
Our open days usually entail:
- Drop in sessiomns throughout the day to discuss queries with our dedicated team.
- Fees, funding and Scholarships Talks
- An introduction to the generous scholarship options available to students from Great Britain, and the financial benefits of choosing to study in Belfast.
- Student Panel Talk: (approx. 20 minutes): Find out directly from our current students how they found the transition to a new city, life in Belfast and the advice they have for incoming students.
What to expect