Welcome to Queen's Accommodation
Elms BT9 is located approximately 1.5 miles (2km) from Belfast city centre in a leafy residential area within walking distance of local shops and restaurants making it an ideal location to stay if visiting Belfast during the summer.
Stay Somewhere Amazing
If you are visiting Belfast or Queen's University during the summer then an ideal option is to stay in Queen's Accommodation. Elms BT9 is close to the University main campus, has 24 hour security, 24 hour reception and offers secure car parking.
Accommodation at Queen's is available from 3rd July 2018 - 31st August 2018 inclusive (excluding 11, 12 and 13 July).
Accommodation is in single en suite rooms which are simply furnished with a single bed, hanging space for clothes, a desk and desk chair. The en suite bathroom has a shower.
- Rooms are arranged in blocks which are three floors high with eleven bedrooms on each floor. Please note that we do not have lifts and a ground floor room may be requested when booking.
- Each floor has a fully equipped kitchen, table and benches and a soft seating area with a TV. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available.
- The rate per night includes bed and breakfast basis, linen, towels, toiletry pack and internet service.
- At the centre of Elms BT9 is the Treehouse where breakfast is served from 07.30-10.00 daily.
- The MACE shop on site is open from 8.00am - 4.00pm Monday - Friday.
- As Elms BT9 reception is open 24 hours, we can accommodate late arrivals and early check outs.
- Free internet access is available in your room.
- Pay Per Use secure car parking is available (for a small charge) and this may be arranged when booking your accommodation.