ABOUT QUEEN'S MANAGEMENT SCHOOL
Queen's Management School offers world-class undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education in accounting, economics, finance and management.
The School is guided by its mission, vision and values and seeks to educate and equip leaders to transform businesses and societies.
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Quantitative Finance
- MSc Risk and Investment Management
Note that there are a wide range of joint degree programmes also offered.
View here for the full list of programmes offered.
QUEEN'S MANAGEMENT SCHOOL (QMS)
POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT PROGRAMMES
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP 2021/22 ENTRY
Queen’s Management School is delighted to offer the following awards to high achieving postgraduate students for entry in September 2021:
- 100 x £3,000 awards, made in the form of tuition fee discounts
- You must be a resident of either Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey or Vietnam.
- Applicants must meet country specific criteria, as shown in the terms and conditions to be eligible for these awards.
- Excludes applicants to MBA programme.
- Applications will close on 30 April 2021.
Successful applicants will be notified on 15 May 2021.
Click here for application forms and full terms and conditions of the scholarships.
For details on other international scholarships on offer at Queen’s University, click here.
REGISTER FOR OUR WEBINAR BY COMPLETING THE FORM
The Graduate School offers an intellectual and social hub that connects you to one another, to mentors, thought leaders, and employers
You’ll benefit from our collaborations with leaders across business, government and the voluntary sector, both locally and globally, helping to create mentoring relationships and networks, and we enjoy international partnerships with other Graduate Schools.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions about the webinar and/or studying at Queen’s University Belfast, please contact the International Recruitment Officer Catherine Mallon
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Mobile: +44 (0) 7825 072567