Medicine at Queen's
Discover the opportunities waiting for you as a student at our Medical School in Queen's University Belfast.
WATCH SUBJECT TALK
Hear from subject specialists about studying medicine and our new programme.
CHAT TO STAFF AND STUDENTS
Staff and current medical students will be on hand to discuss studying and student life at Queen’s.
Get involved with our staff and students with some exciting discovery sessions.
Find out why Belfast is the perfect study destination
Drop in 1-1 Virtual Sessions
Take the opportunity to speak with Dr Inez Cooke, admissions lead for Medicine. If you have any questions with regards to the medical programme, entry criteria or anything in relation to studying in Belfast please take the opportunity to register for a short 1 to 1 session with Dr Cooke who will be happy to answer your questions.
Meetings will be by appointment only (20-minute slots) and will take place through MS Teams
- Sessions are split into areas/time zone but please feel free to choose a time which suits you best
- There is limited capacity and students must register via the links below
- Once we have received your details we will follow up with the necessary details
- Please register your details ONCE
- These sessions are for potential students (and parents / guardians) only
Middle East & Africa / India
Thursday 24th September 2020, 3pm - 5pm (BST)
US / Canada
Thursday 24th September 2020, 5pm - 7pm (BST)
South East Asia
Friday 25th September 2020, 12.30pm - 2.30pm (BST)