AI & THE FUTURE OF WORK
Artificial intelligence (AI) is any human-like intelligence demonstrated by a computer, robot, or other machine, like recognising objects, understanding language, making decisions and solving problems.
AI is part of our everyday lives and the debate about its impact on the human world rages on. This is not only a new technology frontier but also a new frontier for ethics, throwing up questions such as:
- Will robots steal our jobs?
- How can humans and machines work in harmony?
- What biases have we designed into AI systems?
- How can we guard against mistakes by AI?
- How should we distribute the wealth generated by machines?
- How can we use AI to improve human outcomes worldwide?