Skip to main content

If your appeal was dismissed by the FSAC and, having considered the reasons given for dismissing your appeal, you remain dissatisfied with the FSAC decision, you may appeal on grounds to the Central Student Appeals Committee (CSAC).  You cannot appeal directly to the CSAC, against the decision of the Board of Examiners.

Students attending China Queen's College (CQC) or INTO Queen's who are seeking to appeal should read the China Queen's College (CQC) and INTO Queen's CSAC Student Guide.

The procedure for appeals by students appealing a decision of the Fitness to Continue in Study Panel differ and those students should contact Academic Affairs on

Below are answers to your Frequently Asked Questions. However, the full Academic Appeal Regulations (Taught Programmes) can be found here.