- Are you a postgraduate student at Queen’s?
- Have you plans to travel outside Ireland to further your studies?
- Does your proposed trip demonstrate the principle ‘travel broadens the mind’ or involve study of global environmental issues or medicine?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, you can apply for a William & Betty MacQuitty Travel Scholarship of up to £1,000.
Applicants must demonstrate the need for £1,000 to support their travel. Travel must be undertaken by April/May 2019 and candidates must be an enrolled student of Queen’s University Belfast at the time of travel.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com, via your Head of School.
- Additional details can be found in the Notes of Guidance included within the application form.
- Application forms must be typed or word processed.
- An additional prize of £200 may also be awarded for the best travel report.
- Awards are subject to funding availability.