PGR student withdrawals
- All PGR temporary withdrawals will be regarded as a period of Leave of Absence.
- Students must seek permission from the School Postgraduate Research Committee (SPRC) to withdraw temporarily or to extend a period of temporary withdrawal as far in advance as possible.
- An extension to a period of temporary withdrawal will require a further application and should be received in advance of the initial temporary withdrawal period ending.
- The student will be liable for fees from the date the approved temporary withdrawal period ends.
- Student Registry (PGR Records) must be informed if the student returns earlier than proposed.
- Fully registered students are required to apply for a temporary withdrawal if commencement date delayed.
- PGR Records should be informed when the RLOA is added to Qsis in order to check fee enrollments and consumption record.