The Information Technology Support Group (ITSG) are responsible for the management of a series of core institutional computer systems such as Micad (used for Space and Asbestos Management), the On-Line Access Control System, Fire Safety Compliance, the Car Park Management Systems and the new core system to manage Incidents and Accidents for the University (IRIS).
The systems group are responsible for key Estates solutions which include the Minor Works and Staff Location Management Systems, and provide operational support for the Safety Document Management System and the Hirsch Velocity solution.
ITSG staff also provide technical expertise to Estates and others in the speciﬁcation and development of requirements to enhance the end user experience.
Services we offer include:
- Building Access Control (authorised access provided through QOL)
- Staff and PGR Student location (authorised access provided through QOL)
- Car Park Management (authorised access provided through QOL)
- Fire System Management
- Safety Document Management system
- Estates Minor Works system (for nominated School and Directorate staff)
- Space Management (Micad)
- Asbestos Management
- Incident Reporting and Information System (IRIS)