Skip to main content

If you require additional paper recycling towers, a request should be logged via CAFM (Planon) by the School/ Directorate Building Liaison Officer (BLO). 

Paper recycling bins should be placed in photocopier rooms, next to printers, in large offices and any other areas that generate paper. 

It is the Schools/ Directorates responsibility to empty the paper recycling towers as and when necessary.
Additional paper recycling sacks and cable ties should be requested directly via the Porters.