NEW BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES BUILDING
- Installation of mechanical and electrical services, internal fittings and fixtures.
Possible Impact: Some noise from power tools.
- Delivery of materials on site.
Possible Impact: Increased construction traffic on Chlorine Gardens and Lennoxvale with some noise and vibration from vehicles.
- Working hours are:
- 7.00 am - 7.00 pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 am - 6.00 pm Friday
- 8.00 am - 1.00 pm Sunday
Possible Impact: Extended period of potential noise from power tools.
- Traffic Control.
Possible Impact: Parking restriction on Lennoxvale until further notice.
- External landscaping works to Lennoxvale Site.
Possible Impact: Intermittant pedestrian diversion at Lennoxvale. Some noise from power tools.
- Tower Crane adjacent Lennoxvale is programmed to be removed over weekend of Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 August 2018.
Possible Impact: The Lennoxvale road and footway will be closed off for H&S reasons. Barriers and signage will be erected at each end of the closure. If access is required one lane will be left available to accommodate same. OHMG will have Banksmen on Lennoxvale to ensure controlled safe access.
DAVID KEIR BUILDING
- Installation of natural gas pipework to the back of the Psychology and Chemistry Wing.
Possible Impact: Obstructions in car park area. Low level of noise and minor obstructions in corridors.