NEW BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES BUILDING
- Construction of external facade, mechanical and electrical services.
Possible Impact: Some noise from power tools.
- Delivery of materials on site.
Possible Impact: Increased construction traffic on Chlorine Gardens and Lennoxvale with some noise and vibration from vehicles.
- Working hours are:
- 7.00 am - 7.00 pm Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 am - 6.00 pm Friday
- 8.00 am - 1.00 pm Sunday
Possible Impact: Extended period of potential noise from power tools.
- Traffic Control.
Possible Impact: Parking restriction on Lennoxvale until further notice.
- External landscaping works to Lennoxvale Site.
Possible Impact: Intermittant pedestrian diversion at Lennoxvale. Some noise from power tools.
- Tower crane adjacent to Chlorine Gardens is programmed to be removed on Sunday 17 June.
Possible Impact: Chlorine Gardens will be closed for the day with relevant diversion signs in place.
DAVID KEIR BUILDING
- Installation of natural gas pipework to the back of the Psychology and Chemistry Wing.
Possible Impact: Obstructions in car park area. Low level of noise and minor obstructions in corridors.
- Toilet refurbishments on ground floor.
Possible Impact: A number of toilets will be closed for refurbishment. Low level noise.
- DKB Chemistry Wing Second Floor: Formation of a new computer hub room. Relocation of equipment in lab.
Possible Impact: Low level noise and minor obstructions.