Financial Advice and Guidance

The Pensions Office can provide you with information regarding your University related pension benefits, but are unable to offer advice about the pension scheme and the options that are available to you. It is strongly recommended that you seek independent financial/specialist tax advice before making any decisions in relation to your pension.

If you do not have a financial adviser, please visit the following: 


Money Advice Service

For general pensions guidance please visit the following website:

The Pensions Advisory Service

For specific guidance on your options when you retire please visit the following website:

Pension Wise